WE SUPPORT YOU TO BE THE BEST, AT YOUR OWN PACE WITHIN YOUR OWN FRAME OF REFERENCE
We are a workshop of independent counsellors, organizational development consultants, trainers and coaches, who are committed to helping and supporting individuals and organizations, to fulfill their potential.
“A world, where organizations are aware of their responsibilities and where individuals and society, are constantly appraisingtheir needs in harmony with each other, paying due regard to the ever changing world.”
“To support organizations and individuals honestly, openly, professionally, and without personal or professional discrimination or biasness, to support and maintain social change”
- In a holistic systemic approach.
- In bespoke interventions.
- In both short term and long processes.
- In open consultation to set and deliver agreed programs.
- That all individuals are unique despite any imperfections.
- That fundamentally, each human being is capable in making and taking, responsible decisions, but that occasionally, there may be a need for external reassurance.
- That all organizational entities, are made from single individuals and so they havesimilar needs and goals.
OUR METHODOLOGY OF WORKING
- Experiential education in all its forms.
- An open and honest coaching approach.
- Utilizing a holistic systemic approach.
- Adopting when appropriate, a narrative approach.
- Working within a constructivist world view.
- Using effective ‘toolkits’.
- Adopting a cognitive-emotional approach.
- Transactional Analysis constructs and concepts.
- NLP when and where appropriate.
- VIG - Video Interaction Guidance
- A wide range of outdoor challenges.
- Constant reviewing and reflection within program delivery.
OUR PROFESSIONAL APPROACH OF OUR WORK
We are all professionally qualified practitioners and experienced in our own fields. We work as a team offering high quality programs to the highest integrity of ethics and good practice.
Being freelance practitioners, we have changed or working paradigm, in that we work under our own competencies which adhere to a wide variety of professional code of conducts. In essence, our motto is: "To be independent makes us free to be free, and this is the guarantee of our work and the basis of our existence"